At Prudential, we are committed to doing business the right way. By continuing to earn the trust placed in us by our customers, we maintain and enhance our reputation in the marketplace. We hold ourselves to high ethical standards, clearly articulated in our Code of Conduct, "Making the Right Choices."
Code of Conduct
Download Prudential's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
U.S. English version was revised and updated as of March 1, 2016; all other languages were revised and updated as of March 1, 2011.
Responsibility and Accountability
It is the responsibility of every Prudential employee to understand and abide by our Code of Conduct. We hold
all employees accountable for demonstrating a strong moral compass in every aspect of their work in every part of the world.
Principles of Our Code of Conduct
Prudential employees operate according to the following essential principles upon which our entire Code of Conduct is based:
- Act with integrity and make decisions based on high ethical standards.
- Understand and honor the letter and spirit of the laws and regulations that apply to Prudential's businesses.
- Foster a fair, professional and collaborative work environment.
- Instill and maintain trust in dealings with our customers, shareholders and partners.
- Understand that managing risk is Prudential's business and the responsibility of everyone associated with Prudential.
- Understand that protecting information and assets is critical in meeting Prudential's obligation to its customers, shareholders, and Prudential.